Benefits of Carrot: One Medium Carrot Contains 25 Calories with 0g Fat. It also contains Vitamin A, c and Minerals. The fact about the Carrot is One Carrot Contains More than 100% of the Recommended Value of Vitamin A.
Benefits of Vitamin A:
- Boosts Immunity Power
- Reduces the Risks of Particular Cancers
- Improving Vision and Healthy Skin
- Stronger Bones
- Protection from Acne
- Healthy Reproductive System
- Reduces the Symptoms of Aging
- The Antioxidants in Carrots prevent degenerative diseases.
- Carrot Contains Carotenoids which helps to maint5ain the Healthy Skins
- Carrot Contains lutein which prevents an eye condition known as macular degeneration that can lead to blindness.
- Also, It contains Vitamin A, Which helps to Prevent Heart Disease and Reproductive system.