Coronavirus Update: Recoveries More than active cases in India

111
coronavirus-update-recoveries-more-active-cases-india
In India Day to Day Corona Positive cases were increasing among that Recovery Cases were increased than Active Case.

According to the latest Update by the (Union Health Ministry), the total Corona Virus affected count in India include 1,33,632 active cases, while 1,35,205 people have recovered. The recovery rate has increased to 48.9 percent.

The total number of confirmed cases include foreigners. Dr. Neeraj Gupta, a professor in the Department of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine at the Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi, told PTI that the data shows that more and more people are recovering which is as per global trends that 80 percent are likely to have mild disease and make 100 percent recovery.

As per the Global Report, 80% are mild cases, and the Rest 20% are Complicated and the patients were admitted in Hospital. Among that Government were extended there lockdown periods.so peoples should follow the sanitation guidelines, Social Distancing and Stay Home and Safe.